Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Newborn Photos


Since I have been less than creative with taking pictures of Rylin, I enlisted the help of my good friend and photographer Jennifer Sebby to take some newborn pictures. We decided it might be fun to take a trip to Scott+Cooner (my old employer) to find some inspiration. For six years I worked in sales among some really cool modern furniture (not too mention some cool modern people), and I knew that we would find more than a few unusual props in the showroom. So we packed up on a Saturday, and headed downtown. Much to our surprise and relief, Rylin slept through the entire shoot! We had a lot of fun, and I think the pictures turned out great! Here are just a sampling. You can check out more of Jenn's pics here.


1 comment:

  1. He's so sweet, and those pictures are great! I bet you'll be so thankful for those later!

    ReplyDelete