Thursday, November 5, 2009

iPhone update

I'm not sure who I've become. I used to be so on top of things. I LOVE photography and being creative, but I have to be honest...this little booger has taken it out of me for the moment! I now FULLY understand the new parent sleep deprivation and it has been hard on my body for sure! However, I am still loving every minute of it...just maybe not documenting it like I would quite like to. I'm sure I'll get the hang of things soon and you'll all be getting some of the cutest Christmas cards you've ever seen (that is...since the many Duke cards that I know you still have pinned on your fridge door). Until then, I'm cutting myself a break. Anybody that knows me knows that there is one thing that I can't live without...my iPhone. It's pretty much the greatest thing that happened to me in 2008. Seriously. I love it. So it is usually by my side and it has been my only camera here lately. So since so many of you have been asking (repeatedly) for an update, I thought that I would let you enjoy some of the captured moments from the last two weeks via Apple.


a rare moment of sleeping while not being held

swaddled up like a burrito

a moment caught with Duke

my favorite furry boots...thanks Deliahna!

not ready to wake up!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the update lady! :) He is still as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thank you!!! I see you caught Duke in the act. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!Rylin is PRECIOUS and BLESSED! I wished that you could have seen my smile as I to my first look at Rylin. I later weeped tears of joy as I continued to view the other pictures. You're right; this situation is far more bigger than you can imagine. Be Blessed and continue to be the parents that God has ordained you and Jordan to be as stated in Proverbs 22:6. This one verse tells you the who,what, when, where, how and why of what parenting is all about. Continue to lean not to your own understanding and ask God to direct your path. May God continue to bless you, Jordan, your families and friends as each of you embrace Rylin. May Rylin feel the love that radiates around him as happy memories surround each of you! May you, your families and friends plant seeds of God's love and reap a harvest of joy. May God bless each of you as you continue to be a blessing. Love you bunches....Freda...Thanks Ida for sharing this blogspot with me.

    ReplyDelete