Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Squeaky Clean

My cousin Candyce stopped by today to visit Rylin and it allowed me to get a few things done around the house, and to take a shower (something that has become a real chore lately).

Some time during the day, I went to change Rylin and discovered that his umbilical cord had fallen off. This prompted a detailed search of the house to find it (gross). After finally deciding that Duke had eaten it, I discovered it in the swaddle blanket.. So, Rylin got his first real bath today. He didn't like it a whole lot better than the spounge bath, but I did manage to catch a few pictures of contentment.


3 comments:

  1. Mabry hates baths too. Must be an ALL baby thing! I sure hope she grows out of it! Even though John says he hopes she doesn't so that he won't have to fight off the teenage boys! I find it quite hilarious. He also says he's going to start her on the Twinkie Diet around age 13. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog Duke is so cute...and of course Rylin is not so bad himself! Bathtime...happy baby!

    ReplyDelete