Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Rodeo

So I fully realize that it has been almost a month since my last post. I do have several in the hopper, so to speak, but still need to finish them. In the mean time, we have been busy striking things off our summer list. One exciting outing that actually wasn't on our list was the Rodeo. Jordan and I decided it was time Rylin experienced his first rodeo seeing as he does live in Texas. He has been completely enamored with horses these days and I thought he'd love seeing a bunch of them. There is a near by rodeo that runs year round, so a couple of weeks ago we kept Rylin up past his bedtime and introduced him to the "other" cowboys. We lasted about half way through before Rylin had had enough and proceeded to throw one of his epic fits. After a quick photo on a stuffed bull as proof we made the trip, we high tailed it out of there. Not before loosing a tiny Birkenstock in the parking lot. I guess that's what you get for wearing hippie shoes to the Rodeo! Someone buy this boy some boots!


No comments:

Post a Comment