Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Family Photos

We have been very busy the last few weeks. I hope to catch up on my blogging in the next couple of days. In the mean time, I had to post some pics from a couple of weekends ago. I have been thinking that we needed an updated family photo for a while now. (Maybe for another adoption profile???) This little guy looks quite different from the 6 month old in our last group shot! The problem has been finding time and money. So when my friend told me about a photographer that did mini sessions for a VERY reasonable price, I jumped. We were afraid we didn't get one good shot as Rylin was running around like a wild man for the entire 15 minutes and squealing every time we tried to slow him down, but Chera managed to catch quite a few. Here are our favorites...









3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I've been looking for someone to take pics of Carter. Can you give me your photographer's info?

    Keisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the photos. They are excellent!

    ReplyDelete