Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa:Take 2

You might remember Rylin's first trip to Santa that I blogged about here. Well, gone are the days of sleepy smiles! Last week, Bethany and I took Rylin and Attie to see the Santa in the mall. Atticus loves everyone, so he had no problem smiling on his lap. Rylin was another story. He puckered his bottom lip and the tears began to flow! Luckily the photographer was taking some time to get set up so I had a chance to calm him down and wipe his face. After a little poking with a hand puppet, we managed to get a cute shot.

He refused to look the bearded man in the face, but he kept a death grip on his finger. It cracks me up every time I look at it cause I can totally hear Santa saying "hey, pull my finger". Ha Ha! Can you tell I grew up with brothers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment