Monday, January 25, 2010

3 Months Old

Today Rylin is 3 months old! He now weighs 15 lbs 2 oz and is 25 inches long. Still at the top of the chart for his age in weight and still eating healthy (organic in fact). He now does a lot more "talking", can roll from back to front, smiles when he wants to, and has figured out how to gnaw on his hands. He has also started sleeping without being swaddled...and instead curls up on his side. He is averaging 10-12 hours at night, which is UNBELIEVABLE! (Lets see how long this lasts!)

Aren't those cheeks irresistible?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Angela! He is cutest freaken thing! I am so sad that I can run over to your house and squeeze him right now! I'm hopint that I can come this summer to meet him. I love his smile and I still get overwhelmed by your story and God's amazing blessings for yall! It makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete