Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Santa Baby

When I was a kid, I used to love looking through the photo album my Mom kept filled with me and my brothers yearly photos with Santa. You could say that Santa changed almost as much as we did from year to year, and that always confused me. Somehow my Mother made me believe he was really just a stand in for the real Santa who was busy at the North Pole getting ready for Christmas. (thanks Mom for the logical explanation) So in keeping with a little family tradition, me and my good friend Bethany bundled up our babies today and headed to the shopping mall (on a Tuesday after lunch hoping to miss the crowd). Rylin decided that sleep was more important than meeting Santa for the first time, but he did give a little smile for the camera.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled for you Angela. You are right about those Santa photos. I have several as a little girl in Santa's lap. Thank you for sharing your new memories with us. I will never stop telling you how lucky he is to have landed in your arms.
    Many warm wishes for the holidays!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete