Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Way Too Big!

It was inevitable. I just thought I had some time. Two nights ago, Jordan and I were in our living room when we heard a stomach dropping knock on Rylin's bedroom door. Little Houdini escaped his crib! And just to prove it wasn't a fluke, he did it again yesterday at nap time. So, to avoid a head injury, we reluctantly decided it was time to convert his crib to the toddler bed option. Boo Hoo! I don't like it one bit!







The first night was rough. He finally stayed in bed around 11:00p.m....three hours past his typical bed time. Then at nap time today he figured out how to open the door to his bedroom. After about fifty trips back into his bedroom, I think he got tired of contesting and went to sleep. Hopefully it will get better soon.

1 comment:

  1. o my goodness! poor mama having to give up on baby crib! so sad- i don't want that day to come! hope it's going ok- i fear those struggles like the 50times you wrote

    ReplyDelete