Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Fourth

We have been a busy little family this summer so I am just now catching up on our holiday weekend photos. At the last minute, we decided to visit my parents over the 4th weekend to spend some time with family in from out of town.


Rylin got to play with his cousins a lot and was going, going every waking hour. Saturday night he and Luke spent some time in the sprinkler while the rest of us hung out on the porch.





After it started getting dark, we headed inside for some homemade Big Red ice cream compliments of my brother David.



Another tasty red discovery Rylin made that weekend was the tomatoes from Papa's garden. They are good enough to eat like apples and that is just what he did!


Sunday we went to church with my parents and then spent the afternoon with my cousins in the pool and enjoying all kinds of BBQ creations that the men put together.

Me & Crystal with Rylin & Crosby


Monday morning, I made breakfast (photo at the top), a variation on my Royal Wedding Watch Party contribution a few months earlier. My mini egg pie's were a hit with American flags that replaced the British one's used previously. Then we made our way to Jordan's Aunt and Uncle's for their annual fish fry dinner. Yum! Another great weekend with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment