Monday, October 5, 2009

Furniture on Order

We finally bit the bullet and ordered our crib and changing table this week. I had originally planned on buying a modern and affordable one at IKEA, but then found this cute one from Babies R Us that was just what I was looking for. After calling around to different stores in our area, I found out I would have to order it online and that it might take a few weeks, so we decided to go ahead and get the ball rolling. I know that we could be waiting for quite a while, but I get nervous thinking about getting a call and being unprepared. I also get really excited about putting the nursery together, so I didn't want to miss out on any of the fun by waiting to the last minute and rushing to do so. Here is the preview, and I'll be sure to update with pictures of the real thing when my handy husband puts it together.



2 comments:

  1. good thinking. we did the same thing. we ordered from jcp long before we were on the wait list and it took several weeks to come in. i believe the week we got it all put together, we found out about our holden. so crazy! can't wait to see it all unfold for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends--I just want you to know we are praying for especially this week! Praying you feel HIS peace as you wait. We love you so much and are here to walk this journe with you! In HIM--Angie

    ReplyDelete