Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Overdue Update

I feel like I have been running behind this week. You know, when you have so much to do but as soon as you do it other things pile up. I suppose this just means I need more discipline and probably to wake up earlier. (yuck...did I just say that?) ANYWAYS, I've been getting heckled by my family for an update so here she is...

For those that don't know, I've been keeping Rylin's buddy Atticus on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They are getting to be great playmates and are already good at getting into trouble.


Rylin loves to try and stick his fingers in your mouth or nose. He has already caused some injuries to Jordan, and in this picture, has him hooked like a fish!

You may remember this picture from almost a year ago. Jordan was so proud of his little Cowboy. This jersey was a gift from one of Jordan's friends and was a little big last season...

But now it fits quite well! Here is Rylin before the first regular season game last weekend.

Since Rylin started walking, we decided it might be time for some "real" shoes. I ordered him his first pair of Toms last week. I wasn't sure if I really liked them at first, but I think they are growing on me, and they have proven easy for him to walk in. If you haven't heard of Toms, you should check them out. For every pair of shoes purchased, a pair is donated to a child in need. Here he is breaking them in...doing quite well!


2 comments:

  1. My babies are totally obsessed with sticking their fingers in our mouths too!! They think it's hilarious when I (softly) bite down on their fingers...hope I'm not teaching them to become biters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know they make baby Tom.s!! so do they have a harder sole?

    ReplyDelete