Friday, November 1, 2013

Houston Wines Weekend

I'm working hard at catching up!  We've had a busy October.  My feet have hardly hit the ground but I do think I see the light at the end of the tunnel...and then there's December!  Oh well.

The first weekend of October we headed to Houston for our annual weekend with the Wines family.  A good time was had by all!

We had great weather for swimming and the kids spent most of the weekend in the pool.

Miles knocked out with my cousin Kim 

On Saturday evening, we had a homemade ice cream contest.  All the flavors were yummy but ultimately Don won with Mint Chocolate Chip.



We spent lots of time visiting...the best part of getting together with family!

The boys did a great in the car to and from...Mimi and Papa may have something to do with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment