Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentines and Sweet Ellie

We had a busy Valentines week as I prepared for my cousin Valerie's baby shower and Rylin's Valentine party at school.

The boys are always excited to get mail and loved their Valentine cards from Gramps and Grammie!



We made our own little treat for Dad.  A jar of kisses and our kissie faces...


Rylin and I had fun making his robot Valentines out of match books.  And by Rylin and I, I mean I worked and he critiqued!


On Friday we headed to my parents which was close to where we were hosting the shower.  The boys got more valentines goodies from Mimi & Papa and then we had a fun day on Saturday at the shower.




Clifton and Miles hung out on the floor.

Candyce & Clifton, Valerie, Ellie, and Bonnie, Me & Miles

Love that with a big family, my kids will have lots of cousins their age like I did!











No comments:

Post a Comment