Saturday, January 29, 2011

Recent Happenings

I know I've been slow to post lately. Not happy that I had to change my page background because the company that hosted it discontinued my design, so I've been working on something new again. Maybe I'll have it up by next week, but until then I figured I better get a new post up before some of my family start sending hate mail.

We kept my brother's dog Jake again a couple weeks ago and Rylin was happy to have another furry friend around. He especially liked the lounging aspect.


Jordan's parents gave Rylin a gift card for Christmas, so we got him a fold up tunnel with some of the money. He loves it...and he's not the only one!
Daddy had to try it...
Attie & Rylin played hide and seek
Even Duke ventured inside...
The new year meant the return of Rylin's playmate, Atticus. I am keeping him again Tuesday and Thursdays. I will say that they play very well together, though they are getting to be more mischievous. They are always up to no good and I have to keep a close eye on them. Here is an example of a typical lunch time.
Someone needs to teach them some table manners!

No comments:

Post a Comment