Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I've Got the Beat

We've started early making sure that Rylin has as much rhythm as his Papa. I present to you exhibit A....

Love you Dad...You never cease to make me laugh!

For the last month we have been going to "Baby Bounce" at North Park mall on Mondays with a few of our friends and "Tiny Tots & Tunes" on Wednesdays at our church. Both groups consist of music, rhymes, and stories made to positively stimulate your baby. At first, we were both a bit confused...Rylin really just sat and stared at everything and I couldn't believe how corny people could be. Now he gets a little more excited and I can tell he enjoys it, and I'm right there with all those other corny Moms...doing anything to make my baby smile! Here are a few pictures from this week.

Erin & Henry at Baby Bounce
Me & Rylin (with a death grip on the bells)
Bethany & Atticus at Tiny Tots
Me & Rylin...he was about to pass out!

1 comment: