Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our first Interview

After patiently waiting what has seemed like a life time, we finally got the name of our assigned social worker. We are meeting on Thursday for our first official interview at the agency office. We are both looking forward to it, and not too nervous. Although, maybe I should be as my husband has a tendency to say some pretty bazaaro things! I'll be sure to update on how everything goes...and any interesting things he's sure to say.

On another note, we got our new carpet today! Both the guest bedrooms were in need of a serious change, and I can't believe the difference. Now baby has a soft place to crawl around on and I don't have to worry about what kind of gross stuff is in it! I hooked my niece into helping paint a shelf for the room while she was visiting last week, and I managed to rearrange the office to accommodate the bed from the former guest room. My best friend and her husband are coming to visit this weekend, so they'll be the first to try it out. I'll post pics when the furniture makes it's way out of my living room and into it's place!

No comments:

Post a Comment